- Low Threshold, easier in and out in comparison to inward swing doors.
- Crafted with Industrial strength glossy PVC with an elegant tempered glass panel.
- Unique 3 latch gear and shaft mechanism provide a tight, leak proof seal. Transfer models have a two-latch gear and shaft locking mechanism. These locks are far superior to our competitor’s single lock.
- Bright, easy to clean white acrylic shell backed with a stainless-steel frame for a lifetime of reliable service. The frame has multiple leveling legs for proper performance and easy installation.
- Proprietary dual drain technology. Dual T-Type 4 port drains provide the fastest gravity driven drain system in the industry. Under ideal plumbing conditions, your tub can drain in 80-120 seconds.
- Six different models with a variety of shapes and sizes, including the largest walk-in tub in the world, “The ShaK.”
- When selecting U-shaped outswing tub installations, be mindful of existing bathroom fixtures or objects that may interfere with opening of the door.
The Capri, (30×52) is our most popular standard size walk-in bathtub. The Monaco, (32×52) is 2” wider than the Capri with a wide 23” seat to accommodate a larger bather. The Lounger, (27×60) is a walk-in tub designed for taller bathers who require additional legroom and extra hamstring support with a wide 20” seat. The Front Entry, (32×40) offers bathers easy access to the oversized 24” molded seat which faces the door. Smaller in size, it still can accommodate a larger bather. The Mobile, (26×45) is designed for smaller bathrooms with limited space, making it an ideal selection for those who live in smaller homes or smaller condos. Finally, The ShaK, (36×72) is simply the largest single seat walk-in tub on the planet. Even if you’re 7 feet tall, you’ll have room to stretch out in this huge walk-in tub. We also offer outswing u-shaped doors on two of our two seat walk-in tubs; the Tub4Two and the Big4Two. Click on an image below for more details on each of these tubs.
Important Walk-In Tub Dimensions
|Dimensions of Tub WxLxH||30x52x42||32x52x42||27x60x42||36x72x40||32x40x42||26x45x42|
|Dimensions of Crate WxLxH||54X32X49||54x34x49||61x29x49||74x39x50||42x35x47||47x29x49|
|Width of Door||20″||20″||20″||20″||20″||20″|
Important Walk-In Tub Information
|Gallons USA (Unoccupied)||95||90||85||100||70||70|
|Gallons USA (Occupied)||55-75||55-85||45-65||N/A||25-55||35-55|
|Drain/Door Location||Right or Left||Right or Left||Right or Left||Right or Left||Center||Right or Left|
*Suggested water heater size for a household with only a single bather. A household with any additional bathers should consider the next size available water heater. **Approximate Drainage Time is under ideal plumbing conditions, your drainage times may vary.***Net and shipping weight depends on what packages is ordered
Features & Benefits
|One End Panel Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Access Panels||2||2||2||2||2||2|