The cost to replace a tub with a shower can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the size of the shower, the materials used, and the complexity of the installation.
On average, the cost to replace a tub with a shower ranges from $1,500 to $10,000, with most homeowners paying around $3,500 to $5,000.
There are several factors that can impact the cost of a tub-to-shower conversion:
- Size of the shower: Larger showers will generally cost more to install than smaller ones.
- Materials used: The cost of the materials used in the shower, such as tiles, fixtures, and shower doors, can vary significantly.
- Complexity of the installation: The complexity of the installation can affect the cost. For example, if the plumbing needs to be relocated or the shower requires custom features, it will likely be more expensive.
- Additional features: Adding features such as a steam shower or body jets can increase the cost of the conversion.
- Labor costs: The cost of labor will also be a factor in the overall cost of the conversion.
TubToday can give you a free quote on the cost to replace your bathtub with a shower so that you will know exactly what the price is and what your options are.
We offer detailed estimates that outline the materials and labor costs so you can understand the price breakdown.