6 Reasons to Remodel your Bathroom
Want to remodel your bathroom for a while now, but need that extra push to get started?
Here are six reasons why now is the right time:
- In terms of boosting your home’s resale value, Zillow data shows that bathroom remodels yield the best returns. The value of your home will increase by $1.71 for every $1 you spend on minor cosmetic changes. Repainting and refinishing cabinets, replacing mirrors, or upgrading hardware are all examples of this.”
- Increases Energy Efficiency: Would you be surprised to find out that your bathroom is often the room that consumes the most energy? Getting ready for work or an outing with friends often involves spending a lot of time in the bathroom. In the bathroom, you use a lot of energy whether you’re taking an extended hot shower, running the sink faucet to brush your teeth, or keeping the lights on for extended periods. Water-saving showerheads, faucets, toilets, and energy-efficient lighting can help you save money in the long run.
Remodeling your bathroom can solve those pesky problems you notice every time you walk into the bathroom, even if you aren’t looking to sell your home. Fix those issues to give yourself (and your bathroom) peace of mind.
3. A homeowner can always benefit from more storage space. By remodeling your bathroom, you will be able to increase storage space, which will make it easier to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
4. If your bathroom looks outdated or no longer matches your updated style, a remodel may be the best option for you. Your bathroom remodel can create a comfortable, modern atmosphere in your home, providing a relaxing space for you to relax and unwind.
5. Nearly 235,000 people over the age of 15 are injured each year in bathroom accidents, mostly from slips and falls, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Any bathroom remodeling project should incorporate safety as a top priority. Grab bars, walk-in bathtubs, and shower seats are just a few examples of safety features you can add to your bathroom, especially if you’re older or have mobility problems.
6. Improved Accessibility and Comfort: As you or your family members age, your needs and requirements for daily living might change. Remodeling your bathroom can provide an opportunity to make the space more accessible and comfortable for all users. This can include adding features such as wider doorways, non-slip flooring, and accessible-height countertops. By addressing these concerns during a bathroom remodel, you can create a space that is both stylish and functional, catering to the needs of all family members for years to come.
If you decide to remodel your bathroom after considering these reasons, the next step is to find a professional bathroom remodeler.
You can’t go wrong with TubToday.
For more than 10 years, TubToday has served the Chicago area. Each customer receives a personalized experience, from an introductory visit to the company’s St. Charles showroom to an individual design specialist.
TubToday’s professional bathroom remodelers have years of experience and expertise. Their expertise may provide insights into bathroom design, materials, and fixtures that you may not be aware of.
A variety of updated bathroom fixtures, accent lighting, and more are available from the company. Additionally, TubToday offers custom design and eco-friendly products.
A certified designer will help you select every color, fixture, and backsplash. TubToday can help you make your dream a reality.
Contact TubToday at 630-877-4294 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, or go to TubToday.com and fill out our form for a free in-home consultation.
Inward Swing, Walk-in Tubs
Inward Swing, Walk-in Tubs
Outward Swing, Two Seat, Walk-in Tubs
Outward Swing, Walk-in Tubs, Wheelchair Accessible