Pergo Classics is laminate plank flooring at an affordable price point. Fair Ridge Oak is a warm, gray laminate oak with beige undertones that channels a modern rustic style. This snap-together flooring includes attached pad/underlayment for easy DIY laminate flooring improvements. From basements to bathrooms, installing laminate floors on any level in your home has never been easier. Extremely durable and rigid, this oak laminate flooring features realistic wood grain visuals and deep protection against wear. Pergo Classics wide plank laminate flooring offers realistic wood designs with great performance and beauty. These Pergo laminate floors are backed by a limited lifetime residential warranty to protect against wear, fade, and stains. Case pack: 22.09 SF. Since its beginning stages in 1977, Pergo has become synonymous with beautiful, practical flooring. Pergo invented laminate flooring more than three decades ago, focusing on a drive to create durable, yet attractive floors that can handle the challenges of everyday life. In 2013, the Pergo brand became part of Mohawk Industries, Inc., the worlds largest flooring company with operations in north America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Pergo Classics Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring in Fair Ridge Oak
Pergo Classics Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring in Fair Ridge Oak 8-mm T x 7-in W x 48-in L Water Resistant Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (22.09-sq ft)
- Pergo Classics Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring is a premium laminate plank at an affordable price point
- Fair Ridge Oak is a warm, gray laminate oak with beige undertones that channels a modern rustic style
- Ideal for any level and any room in your home, including basements and bathrooms optimal performance in light traffic areas
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot