Discover the rustic beauty and waterproof performance of our white oak-look Pergo® DuraCraft™ Florence Oak planks. Recreating the look of live sawn-cut oak with a warm beige hue and light grey undertones, these luxury vinyl planks offer the right kind of waterproof protection with our innovative WetProtect® technology. A waterproof finish and tight-locking joints keep moisture on the surface so it won’t leak through the planks to damage the subfloor. A natural variating emboss and a low-level gloss finish give these floors a contemporary look. As part of the Pergo Craft Series, this floor features the industry’s first surface and subfloor waterproof warranty — for added protection and greater peace of mind.
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Florence Oak
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Florence Oak 6-mm T x 7-1/2-in W x 47-in L Waterproof Interlocking Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (17.43-sq ft/case)
- A warm beige hue with lighter grey undertones, a natural variating emboss and low-level gloss finish give these planks a comforting yet contemporary visual
- Innovative WetProtect® technology provides full-coverage waterproofing from surface to subfloor. It’s the right kind of waterproof. GUARANTEED.
- Guaranteed not to wear, fade or stain & superior dent and scratch resistance
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot