Our Cambridge Abbey Oak waterproof* laminate floor is sure to add life to any room in the house. This stunning floor features a defined oak grain with a blend of dark amber tones for a rich, refined, rustic look. Wider format planks feature an embossed surface accented with a medium-level gloss for a more natural finish. As part of the Pergo® Portfolio™ collection, this floor offers wider, 7 ½-in planks in a longer 54-in length for a stunning custom look. In fact, this floor is so beautiful you might mistake it for authentic hardwood, but it’s waterproof laminate. And like all Pergo floors, it features a Uniclic® system for easy installation on any grade — including basements. This is the perfect floor for kitchens, baths, mudrooms, laundry rooms … or any room in your home. It’s Pergo — it works hard so you can play harder.
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Cambridge Abbey Oak
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Cambridge Abbey Oak 10-mm T x 7-in W x 50-in L Waterproof Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (19.76-sq ft)
- Wider, 7-1/2 in planks in dark amber tones with an embossed surface create a custom look perfect for any décor
- Waterproof, worry-free floors with Pergo® WetProtect™ for lifetime protection against spills, splashes and pet accidents
- ScratchGuard Advanced surface protection resists scuffs, scratches and stains — even paint and nail polish
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot