Make a bold statement with our Pergo® DuraCraft™ Rickhouse Oak planks. These planks feature the look of plain sawn-cut traditional white oak with a dark chocolate stain, a wirebrushed emboss and low-level gloss finish for a rich, natural look perfect for a wide variety of décor. Plus, this beauty comes with our legendary durability and performance, including the right kind of waterproof protection with our innovative WetProtect® technology. A waterproof finish and tight-locking joints keep moisture on the surface so it won’t leak through the planks to damage the subfloor. As part of the Pergo Craft Series, this floor features the industry’s first surface and subfloor waterproof warranty — for added protection and greater peace of mind.
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Rickhouse Oak
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Rickhouse Oak 6-mm T x 7-1/2-in W x 47-in L Waterproof Interlocking Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (17.43-sq ft/case)
- The bold look of plain sawn-cut traditional white oak with chocolate stain, gold undertones, a wirebrushed embossed surface texture and low-level gloss finish is a perfect choice for traditional or contemporary décor
- Innovative WetProtect® technology provides full-coverage waterproofing from surface to subfloor. It’s the right kind of waterproof. GUARANTEED.
- Guaranteed not to wear, fade or stain & superior dent and scratch resistance
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot