Choose our Avenue Oak waterproof* laminate floor for its warmth and texture. This floor is the perfect backdrop for a variety of styles and finishes. The defined oak grain is highlighted by a blend of amber and brown tones, and accented with a medium-luster finish creating a truly elegant plank design. As part of the Pergo® Portfolio™ collection, this floor offers wider, 7 ½-in planks in a longer, 54-in length for a stunning custom look. In fact, this floor is so beautiful you might mistake it for authentic hardwood, but it’s waterproof laminate. And like all Pergo floors, it features a Uniclic® system for easy installation on any grade — including basements. This is the perfect floor for kitchens, baths, mudrooms, laundry rooms … or any room in your home. It’s Pergo — it works hard so you can play harder.
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Avenue Oak
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Avenue Oak 10-mm T x 7-in W x 50-in L Waterproof Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (19.76-sq ft)
- Wider, 7-1/2 in planks in rich, amber tones with an embossed surface create a stunning custom look perfect for any home
- Waterproof, worry-free floors with Pergo® WetProtect™ for lifetime protection against spills, splashes and pet accidents
- ScratchGuard Advanced surface protection resists scuffs, scratches and stains — even paint and nail polish
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot