PERGO’s Aubrey Ridge Oak laminated wood floor features a classic oak visual with natural, amber and grey tones, an embossed grain, a low-level gloss finish and pressed bevel edges for a truly authentic hardwood look. Nine unique planks allow you to create a more authentic floor and thanks to Signature™ technology — a combination of art and innovation — each plank looks and feels exactly like real hardwood. This exclusive process captures the essence of wood — the delicate grain, the subtle color variations, the character — everything that makes wood unique and relays it onto planks with artistic precision. This TimberCraft Elite floor features WetProtect® technology that provides full coverage waterproofing from the surface to the subfloor. Plus, Pergo offers a lifetime residential warranty, a 10-Year light commercial warranty against wear, fade and stain, and a lifetime waterproof warranty on both the surface and the subfloor for greater peace of mind. This floor requires underlayment and we recommend Pergo Gold® for superior sound insulation, thermal insulation and moisture protection. Finish this waterproof floor with Simple Solutions waterproof molding for wall-to-wall waterproof protection.
Pergo TimberCraft Elite + WetProtect Aubrey Ridge Oak
Pergo TimberCraft Elite + WetProtect Aubrey Ridge Oak 12-mm T x 8-1/4-in W x 54-in L Waterproof Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (22.04-sq ft)
- Nine unique oak planks feature a mix of natural, amber and grey tones with exquisite knots, strong grain movement and pressed bevel edges for a more natural look and feel
- Signature™ technology perfectly captures and preserves the unique texture and detail of natural hardwoods
- Innovative WetProtect® technology provides full-coverage waterproofing from surface to subfloor — it’s the right kind of waterproof GUARANTEED.
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot