Our Ocean View Oak floor is truly refreshing with light, neutral tones, a textured surface, and wider, longer planks for a refined, rustic feel. Lighter-colored floors can lighten and brighten a space making it appear larger. This beautiful floor recreates a classic hardwood look with hi-def printing, embossed surface textures and up to 2X as many plank designs* so you can have a more natural looking floor. Plus, each floor features exclusive WetProtect™ technology, combining a perfectly natural wood look with lifetime waterproof protection against spills, splashes — even pet accidents. Pergo TimberCraft® laminated wood floors are not only waterproof, they’re wear, fade and stainproof and easy to install and maintain. *Compared to ordinary laminate floors.
Pergo TimberCraft + WetProtect Ocean View Oak
Pergo TimberCraft + WetProtect Ocean View Oak 12-mm T x 7-in W x 50-in L Waterproof Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (16.93-sq ft)
- These wider-format planks feature light neutral tones and a defined oak grain for a truly authentic look perfect for any style
- Waterproof, worry-free floors with Pergo® WetProtect™ for lifetime protection against spills, splashes and pet accidents
- More natural hardwood looks with hi-def printing, embossed surface textures and up to 2X the unique planks*
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot