Perfect for either traditional or modern looks, our Pergo® DuraCraft™ Night Fall Pine planks feature dark charcoal pine with burnt hints, a natural variating emboss, and a low-level gloss finish. This live sawn-cut traditional pine look features both waterproof durability and superior scratch resistance. Because it’s from Pergo®, it offers the right kind of waterproof protection with our innovative WetProtect® technology. A waterproof finish and tight-locking joints keep moisture on the surface so it won’t leak through the planks to damage the subfloor. And as part of the Pergo Craft Series, this floor offers the industry’s first surface and subfloor waterproof warranty — for added protection and greater peace of mind.
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Nightfall Pine
Pergo DuraCraft +WetProtect Nightfall Pine 6-mm T x 7-1/2-in W x 47-in L Waterproof Interlocking Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (17.43-sq ft/case)
- This traditional pine look features a dark charcoal stain and burnt hints, a natural variating emboss, and low-level gloss finish for a refined, rustic look
- Innovative WetProtect® technology provides full-coverage waterproofing from surface to subfloor. It’s the right kind of waterproof. GUARANTEED.
- Guaranteed not to wear, fade or stain & superior dent and scratch resistance
TubToday offers Pergo flooring installation at $65-97/square foot. Interested in learning more?
Installation of All styles of Waterproof LVT Flooring:
Standard bathrooms in ANY style flooring, typically from $2300 to $2800 including labor, flooring, prep/cleanup & warranty.
$65-$97 per square foot based on assessment
INCLUDING FLOORING & INSTALLATION MATERIALS
Installed by trained technicians. Fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide flooring and general contracting services. Includes removal and reinstallation of your existing baseboard trim, flooring and one doorway transition strip. We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty and lifetime warranty on all waterproof flooring products. (includes flooring, installation materials, haul away, cleanup and labor)
Common additional labor only items:
- Furniture relocation: $107 per hour
- Remove and reinstall the vanity: $350.00
- Remove and reinstall the toilet: $150.00
- Installing the base trim: $107 per hour
- Demo 1 layer of existing flooring: $18.00 per sq foot first layer, $7.00 per additional layer. Tongue and groove hardwood flooring $22.00 per sq. foot.
- Subfloor replacement: $9.00 per sq. foot, includes ¾” decking and labor.
Common material add-ons:
- Roll-on waterproof membranes: $8.00 per square foot